AI is the top priority for companies in 2023. The innovators are becoming truly AI-native and will lead their industries for decades. Performance, accuracy, and observability are the core ingredients for success. At Arthur, our mission is making AI better for everyone, from the companies running models to drive their business to the consumers interacting with the applications they power.
Today, we are excited to announce a comprehensive strategic partnership with Amazon Web Services. This partnership will allow us to bring our class-leading model monitoring to even more teams building transformative AI systems on AWS.
AWS customers worldwide are now able to purchase and deploy our platform directly from the Marketplace, and will receive access to the full Arthur offering, including:
- A centralized dashboard for all models, no matter how or where they are deployed
- Exclusive capabilities in CV, NLP, bias mitigation, and other critical areas
- The ability to monitor, measure, and optimize AI performance at scale across accuracy, data drift, explainability, and fairness
- Unique, actionable insights that provide visibility into your model performance
- Highly scalable microservices architecture that can ingest up to 1M transactions per second
Purchasing Arthur through the Marketplace significantly streamlines procurement and billing, providing a seamless purchasing experience. Users looking to access the Arthur platform can use their existing AWS accounts and cloud credits to buy directly or work with our team to create a custom plan.
Visit our AWS Marketplace listing here to get started. If you are not an AWS customer, request a demo or contact our team to learn more about Arthur.